Enter the Awards
7 November, 2024
Recognising excellence and best practice, as determined by an international judging panel of leading industry experts.
Entries for the 2024 Awards should cover demolition and related work that either started or was completed during the period 1 July 2023 through to 30 June 2024. Entries can be made for contracts that started before July 2023 provided they were completed during the above time frame. Entries can also be made covering contracts begun during this time frame where work is currently still ongoing but the basis for the entry must be for elements of the contract that have already been completed.
The basic idea is simple – the judges will want all entrants to tell them why they think their company, project or product is special, and why it should be selected as a winner.
Companies can submit entries for more than one award, and more than one entry per category, should they so wish. However, specific projects may only be entered for one category, for example. Contract of the Year or Urban Demolition Award, not both. There is no charge for entering.
All entries MUST be on the official form for the relevant category, which you can download from this website. Entries must include:
• Awards Statement (maximum 1,500 words) stating the key reasons why it should be considered by the judges
• Executive Summary (maximum 250 words) for publication in Demolition & Recycling International
• Five bullet points (maximum 20 words each) highlighting notable features of the project or product
• Supporting information as specified on the entry form.
• Entries submitted without this information will not be considered.